The kitchen – a place which is the source of our day-long energy- is an integral part of any Indian household. Each and every little appliance placed in your kitchen has a significant role in generating positive vibes. You can follow Vastu guidelines to position your kitchen as well as your kitchen appliances in such a way as to fill your kitchen with positive energy. A reputable construction company can plan the layout of your home and kitchen as per the guidance provided by experienced Vastu consultants in Trivandrum.
According to Vastu, the kitchen represents the fire element and a good, well-maintained, clean kitchen attracts the Fire God who has the power to burn all the negativity and fulfill any lack in the house. The aura of the kitchen can be enhanced with certain Vastu shastra guidelines. Those are:
- According to Vastu Shastra, the elements of earth, sky, air, fire, and water need to be in balance to ensure your kitchen is enveloped in positive vibes. So, if necessary, change or modify certain areas in your kitchen to increase the overall positive energy in your home.
- The ideal placement of the kitchen is in the southeast direction of the home, as Agni, the lord of fire, prevails in that direction. If for any reason, you are unable to do so, the north-west direction is another option you can go for.
- It is best to place the stove towards the east, because when you cook you’ll be facing the eastern side. Also, ensure that there is no closet or shelf right above the gas as this is the place for the chimney.
- Place water sink in the north-east at maximum distance from the cooking gas.
- Keep all the furnishing away from the wall.
- Gas cylinder, geyser, electric equipment like microwave, oven or refrigerator should be placed in the south-west in a manner which will compel a person to face the east while cooking.
- The refrigerator should be positioned in the south-west direction.
- Storage of grains and other stock should be in the south-west direction of the kitchen.
- Windows in the kitchen should face the north, east or north-east section of the kitchen. For ventilators, you can count on the southern direction of the house.
- Paint the walls of the kitchen in vibrant colors such as rose, yellow, green, red, orange, and chocolate brown.
Avoid placing the kitchen directly under the pooja room and bathroom. Also, do not keep waste material and unwanted items in the kitchen, as it may cause monetary concerns and health issues in the family.
A professional construction company in Trivandrum would ensure Vastu consultancy support to harness positive natural energies and make your home a vibrant place. As nothing is more important than the health of the family, follow the tips above and lead a long and healthy life.