Having a home that you can call your own is everyone’s dream. But not everyone can afford a house because of the expenses involved. However, today there are reliable construction companies that provide low cost house construction in Trivandrum for people with a limited budget. They will plan the construction in such a way that the customer’s basic requirements are met while staying within the budget available.
Having your own home gives you the freedom of designing the house as per your requirement, a good place to raise children and provide them with a good education and bring about a sense of safety and shelter. Buying an affordable house is also a good investment. If you are planning to build a low-cost house, here are some tips to consider.
- Masonry furniture: For seating arrangements, both indoor and outdoor, like bar counters or fixed outdoor seating, it is best to use masonry furniture. This is cost-effective as it is made with bricks, stones and cement and is an ideal solution for furniture that is exposed to natural elements.
- Exposed brick finish: Exposed brick finish provides a warm and cosy ambience to your house and it also helps to wave off the additional cost of plastering and painting the walls of your house. It also gives the house a rustic look without spending too much money.
- Cement flooring and walls: Today there are expensive, stylish flooring tiles available in the market that can provide a sophisticated look to the house. But for budget-friendly houses, cement flooring is the right choice as it is easy to maintain and available at affordable rates. Concrete floors can also be decorated with mosaic titles to brighten up the interiors of the house. Concrete can also be used for walls to give it a modern look.
- Exposed pipes: Exposed pipes and fixtures are a new trend that gives a modern touch to your house without spending a lot of money. Another advantage of exposed pipes is that it is easy to find and fix, if there are any issues.
- Recycled wood: Wood is commonly used for building roofs or as deck flooring outdoors. One of the best ways to optimize cost here is to use recycled wood that is much more affordable.
- Concrete blocks: Just like exposed brick finish, exposed concrete block finish also gives a modern look to your house without investing a lot of money in it.
- Recycle and reuse: Recycling your existing furniture or wood to convert to a décor item could help save a lot of money.
- A small house: Due to budget constraints, constructing a lavish and spacious home may not be possible. But constructing a small and tall house virtually provides that same amount of space like any spacious house.
- Avoid wooden doors: Instead of wooden doors, it is better to choose RCC door frames, and PVC doors for bathrooms.
All the above tips are useful for those who are looking for a low budget house. But above all recommendations, it is important to choose the right construction services. Top architects in Trivandrum can help you in constructing a budget-friendly home that meets your quality standards as well as specific requirements.